Monday, 29 September 2014

Guys, I'm back! :D

Hey, once again!
I know it's been 6 months since my last post, but I couldn't help it! Now, I have decided to start blogging again and will try to post more often. :)

So, in the past half year, I've heard a lot of really great songs and I'd like to share a few with you. I don't listen to any particular genre, or have any ONE OR TWO favorite singers or bands. And some of these songs may be old, but how does that even matter? I really love my choice of songs and THAT is what is the most important thing! So, here are a few songs (in NO particular order) :

1) Only Hope - Mandy Moore


2) Counting Stars - One Republic



3) Maps - Maroon 5

4) What You Wanted - One Republic


5) Magic - Coldplay



6) Hey Brother - Avicii


I know that posting songs is just NOT enough. I need to put my brain and fingers together at work to come up with something special. I've been working on that, too! But I promise that I'll be sharing lots of songs and photographs (by me), as well!


-Doyita




No comments:

Post a Comment