Hey,
This is my very first blog, as you all know. I had been thinking of creating a blog of my own but I just was too lazy to begin writing. I have not really thought of what my blogs are going to be about, but mostly they are going to be about music and all good stuff that you do not get to hear about from TV and newspapers.
So, today, I'd like to share the music video of "Let it Go" by Idina Menzel from "Frozen" with you. I really loved the movie, specially this scene.
This is my very first blog, as you all know. I had been thinking of creating a blog of my own but I just was too lazy to begin writing. I have not really thought of what my blogs are going to be about, but mostly they are going to be about music and all good stuff that you do not get to hear about from TV and newspapers.
So, today, I'd like to share the music video of "Let it Go" by Idina Menzel from "Frozen" with you. I really loved the movie, specially this scene.
-Doyita
No comments:
Post a Comment